Living-Learning Community (LLC) applications open in March for any first-time-in-college student with an active Fall 2023/Spring 2024 housing contract. For a head start on your application, visit housing.fsu.edu/livelearn, select "How to Apply," and complete the first two steps.
SECOND-YEAR MUSIC STUDENTS
Returning or transfer students majoring or minoring in music may be eligible to apply to the Music LLC. Email email@example.com to learn more.
SPRING 2023 ONLY
If your housing contract is for Fall 2022 and/or Spring 2023, you may apply for a Spring space in any of these LLCs:
- Engineering Learning Community
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Learning Community
- Exploration and Discovery Learning Community
- FGEN Noles Living-Learning Community
- Global and Public Affairs Learning Community
- Health Professions Learning Community
- Music Living-Learning Community
- Nursing Learning Community
To begin, visit housing.fsu.edu/livelearn and select "How to Apply." We recommend applying early and to more than one LLC; spring LLC vacancies are limited and impossible to predict.
To learn more, visit housing.fsu.edu/livelearn or contact University Housing.