The LLC application is expected to open here in March 2022 for any incoming first-time-in-college student who has submitted a Fall 2022/Spring 2023 housing contract.
RETURNING AND SECOND-YEAR MUSIC STUDENTS
If you are a returning or transfer student majoring or minoring in music or music theatre, you may be eligible to apply for a space in the Music LLC. Email Denise Mercier
to apply or learn more.
SPRING 2022 ONLY
If you have submitted a housing contract for Fall 2021 or Spring 2022, you may log in between Wednesday and Saturday at the link below to apply for a Spring 2022 assignment to any of these Living-Learning Communities (LLCs):
- Bryan Hall Learning Community
- Engineering Learning Community
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Learning Community
- Global and Public Affairs Learning Community
- Health Professions Learning Community
- Music Living-Learning Community
- Nursing Learning Community
If you are selected as a Spring 2022 alternate for one or more LLCs and you receive an invitation by email or phone, you must accept promptly or forfeit that invitation.
To learn more, visit housing.fsu.edu/livelearn
or contact University Housing.